Monday 28 May 2007

The Goose in the garden...

Look who we found in our garden this morning - Gregory the goose. Andrea (my daughter) is super talented and makes all sorts of things. Usually in the middle of the night, I never know what I'm going to find when I wake up. This morning it was this goose that had taken up residence in my garden, she made him after visiting a lovely fabric crafting shop near to where we live called The Fat Quarters and buying some gorgeous pattern books. Later on today we are going into Newcastle in search of some soft terry towelling fabric to make a lamb - wonder if he'll keep the grass short?


2 comments:

x Sue said...

Hi Mary

Love your new blog and look forward to reading it through the coming year whilst looking at the changes in your garden.

I must post on mine! Probably next Monday - Bank Holiday here for the Queen's birthday!

x Sue

jaki said...

Oh LOL! that is too cute :)
I'd love to wake up and find creatures like that in my garden!!